It’s fall and that means Halloween and ArtWalk! Details about Halloween will be posted soon.
NEIGHBORHOOD ART WALK SUNDAY, November 3rd, 2013
- The 11th annual WHH/OWD neighborhood art walk is Sunday, November 3rd, 12 – 6 PM.
- Locations will be in the Watts Hospital-Hillandale (WHH) and Old West Durham (OWD) Neighborhoods, south of Hillandale Golf Course, bounded by Sprunt & Englewood.
- Free! No admission charges at any location.
- A wide variety of hand-crafted art will be for sale in neighbors’ homes.
- Maps will be available at each clearly-marked site and online after November 1st.
- Details for hosts and artists will be available on the WHHNA and OWDNA web sites soon or contact Galia Goodman email@example.com.
- Find us on facebook.
Newsletters - PARADE is the quarterly newsletter of the Watts Hospital-Hillandale Neighborhood Association.
Mailing List - The whhna-list is intended for discussion of topics of general interest to residents of the Watts Hospital-Hillandale neighborhood.
The Watts Hospital-Hillandale Neighborhood is in Durham, NorthCarolina and lies just west of downtown. Development in the neighborhood started in 1908 with the construction of Watts Hospital at the corner of Club Boulevard (known as E Street) and Broad Street. The neighborhood is composed mostly of Arts and Crafts style homes built from the 1910s through the 1940s.
In 1998, Watts Hospital-Hillandale became a National Historic District. The neighborhood is protected by the City of Durham historic district rules. In 2008, the neighborhood celebrated its 100th birthday.